- Tourism destination marketing & mapping specialists with an accurate & extensive database.
- 17 years “hands on” experience in the Tourism Industry with marketing formula’s that have been tried & tested and where all partners benefit.
- Endorsed by Government / organizations / conservancies / tourism business sector. Established buy-in & synergy with good working relationships.
- 4 x Tourist maps published & produced annually.
- Matching SEO websites for 3 maps currently published & produced with 4000 – 5000 new monthly visitors each where potential campaigns can be promoted with links
- Monthly E-Newsletter with over 73 000 current subscribers.
- Social Media specialists – 17 000+ LIKES where campaigns can be linked & promoted.
- A minimum of 150 current quality selected hospitality partners who will feature as part of this campaign.
Tourism Maps is committed to social responsibility with regards to local development, greening, road signage, safety of tourists, conservation, biodiversity , events & the overall experience for the end user.
Currently the map in question, is the only established flagship marketing tool / map of its kind that is published & produced covering the entire tourist destination incorporating many smaller initiatives.
Tourism Maps CSI vision is to empower and sustain South African communities while making a vital contribution to the South African economy by facilitating niche marketing tourism and travel. Government has not supported & funded local businesses & continues planning structures to do so but in the last 17 years, no such financial support has been forthcoming. However the Government has adopted the map as their own for local & international marketing purposes, as it is the only marketing tool for distribution with 100 % accurate data.
Ccorporate social investment (CSI) which would be a vital response to the socio-economic imperatives of the region.
Assistance and support with Greening ethics & initiatives through education & marketing, with particular focus on projects that boost sales & growth through promotion, generated through tourism marketing. new niche events and the attraction of new & current interest groups, in this instance “Photography Tourism”. further working relationships with current events & happenings The area is becoming an extremely popular MTB destination with top cyclists such as Christopher Froome choosing the Cradle to train.