The following terms and conditions apply to all agreements between S A Classifieds & its Clients. ____________________________________________________________
Terms & Conditions
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and [“S A Classifieds “] will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Intellectual Property, Software and Content The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of [“S A Classifieds “] or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by [“S A Classifieds“] and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Contract
By signing a contract you authorize S A Classifieds to place a listing / advertisement on our website and are subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the product price.
- The booking or order form serves as a written contract between the parties that are signatories to the same.
- The signatory is the duly authorized representative of the client and is mandated to place advertisements on behalf of the client.
- The agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded at the time and place of written acceptance by a duly authorized employee of the client/advertiser.
- The agreement shall, commence on the date of signature and remain in force for a period of (24 months) 2 year period.All subscriptions will automatically renew to the same length and value of the existing contract date signed unless Specific written notification will be received by the publisher one month before expiry date.
- Monthly quotations shall be invoiced as a whole amount per annum. All invoices will be billed for the full 24 month period has a whole unless a proper payment arrangement is made 6) All signed contracts entitles S A Classifieds to use all logo’s, brands, patents and copyrights This will be extracted directly from the authorized signatory’s company website.
- All advertising quotations for the Republic of South Africa (RSA) are including VAT.
- All outstanding accounts will attract an interest fee of 15% per annum.
- All Artwork Material to be sent to SA Classifieds within five (7) working days from date of signing of the booking/order form failing which the advert will be designed according to the Publisher’s standards. Cancellations will only be accepted within seven (7) working days from date of signature, failing which the client will be liable for the total cost of the advert booked. Errors & Omissions do occur.
- The client and/or its duly authorized representative are responsible for checking the accuracy of advert proofs that’s been designed by their company. Failure to notify SA Classifieds of changes/amendments within five (5) working days from date of advert proof being sent will result in advert being published online as is.
- All disputes & court proceedings will fall in the jurisdiction of the providers address (Verulam Magistrates Court.
Disclaimer of Liability The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law [“S A Classifieds “] (“http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za”) and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect [“S A Classifieds “] (“http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za”).’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you contact our Organization to do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with [“S A Classifieds “] (“http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za”). and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to [“S A Classifieds “] (“http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za”). . Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless[“S A Classifieds “] (“http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za” /) , its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service. Variation [“S A Classifieds “] (“http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za”).shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website. Invalidity If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law. Complaints We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments which should strictly be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Entire Agreement The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and [“S A Classifieds “] (“http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za”).. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of S A Classifieds [http://nationalclassifieds.co.za/ www.satelephonedirectory.co.za].